The Principality of The Seven Shed Skins is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and digital currency. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 294 million Seven Shed Skinsians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 74.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Seven Shed Skinsian economy, worth 23.0 trillion light-hours a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is 78,217 light-hours, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
White strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government, and enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Seven Shed Skins's national animal is the snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Seven Shed Skins endorsed The Republic of Wilkshire.
- : The Seven Shed Skins was endorsed by The Republic of Wilkshire.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : The Seven Shed Skins was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in The Seven Shed Skins, Seven Shed Skinsian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Territorio di Nessuno, Sinelona, Pallaith, Steampunk Ariel, Shibutani, Alunya, Sil Dorsett, Siwale, Newpromisedland, Shin-Hachioji, Frostopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Omnistria, Great Bights Mum, Plangainer, Ethnon, El Fiji Grande, Kirostan, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, THX1138, Tappan Hills, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, Bayern-Straubing, Trillius, Corfad, Soviet Terran, General COE, Uganda Knuckles UK, Unimaginable Doom, Unsophisticate, Peldorn, Guslantis, Viridiann, Sunto, Norepinephrine, Acrabinnia, North Bratislava, Egalico, Napnomadia, United Draconia, Yaorozu, SillyString, Federation Terra Australis, Shadowrik, and 62 others.Spartoptia, New Pacifian Territory, PlanetPunk, Black Templares, Fizban, National Goats, Maott, Jasminlandia, Steraz, Sheldanada, Pleroma Sans Romans, Racoda, Wineclaw, Ejhsa, Guer Aike, The Notorious Mad Jack, Senkaiboashi, New Pruessen, Diodone, Sunaiya, Liberum Mundi, Holy Oranz, Kasazzastan, Sundred, The Rhein States, Selfgradatude, Q w e r t y, Dreadton, Buckerino, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Torakuen, Bananoonza, Haor Chall, The United States of Romania, 1 very fast endotarter, Lomjia, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Niradans, Sea Ghost, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Joodey, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Daiz, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Valhalla123, Castle Federation, Alpinea, The Black Cathedral, Antityranicals, and Wilkshire.