|Leader||Dragon Emperor Elegarth|
The Good Natured Hugging Realm of The Seeker of Power is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Dragon Emperor Elegarth with an iron fist, and notable for its ban on automobiles, ritual sacrifices, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 25.534 billion Draconians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Midgard. The average income tax rate is 83.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Seeker of Powerian economy, worth a remarkable 4,244 trillion Golden Dragons a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 166,243 Golden Dragons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards, CEOs are forced to cut coupons during important conference calls to make ends meet, a division of tanks navigating "as the crow flies" has driven into a ravine, and both vegetables and viruses are often smuggled across the border. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Seeker of Power's national animal is the Black Dragon, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Draconism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Seeker of Power lost the endorsement of The Mythical Kingdom of Kowtani.
- : The Seeker of Power was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, both vegetables and viruses are often smuggled across the border.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, a division of tanks navigating "as the crow flies" has driven into a ravine.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, CEOs are forced to cut coupons during important conference calls to make ends meet.
- : The Seeker of Power was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".
- : The Seeker of Power was endorsed by The Shadow Realm of Cuatela.
- : The Seeker of Power was endorsed by The Imperial Semi-Democracy of Shnailand.
- : The Seeker of Power was endorsed by The Incorporated States of The Winnish Warlands.
- : The Seeker of Power was endorsed by The 1st Company of The Rossiyaanian Imperial Guard.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Lachlans Planet, Clicking the first issue, East Durthang, Samasbhi, Alolinthesea, Athanasivs, Krulltopia, Northern Frost, The United Nations Of Democracy, Anti-Korea, Brickelsby, Chiricstia, The Socialist Peoples Republic of Merka, Momstononistan, Buena Tierra, Novembreland, Uptisd, Xoriet, Glealian, Palm-Islands, Ambriz, The Ferret Lands, Airengard, Welcome to the Pacific, Warrior Thorin, Monsierron, Sassoon, Elyzian, Jar Wattinree, The Dunwich Dominion, The Ashes State, Alvecia, Eastern Tundrova Nata, Nation KingPuma, New Hesselwa, Independent State Of The Philippines, Manatuabon, Budwesier, Consistent Mediocrity, Salazarstan, Kraiyen, Doofstonian, Western Cree Hea, The Grand Duchy of Yurstonstan, Le Pays De La Revolution, Bosnian Croatia, Purrrr, Terranexia, Dibbleria, UlsterUK, and 41 others.The Isle Of Beautopia, Ardagny, Korunnai, Pacifica Peace, Federation of the Astral Plane, The Valeroth Imperium, Lichte Stein, GBBL, Brokiztan, Ericstan NS, Youttlesover, Jievoaa, Stickacia, Koroto, LO PANDORA, Sygallia, Kulony, Lone Empire, Australia And 0ceania, Fecur Fraland, California Prime, Imperial Pravus, Suomi Lumi Vuori, Daravon, Psychology Researchers, UNLL, Paideia, Aslantica, Waterana, Neuer Deutsches Reich, Alf53, Fanah, Kingdom of Ruezima, United Forest commonwealth, Terran Expanse, Brenscher, Iriath, Brancott, Anorgiria, Foxotania, and Cuatela.