|Leader||Sapa Inca Pachacuti II|
The Four Corners of The Second Inca Empire is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Sapa Inca Pachacuti II with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, ban on automobiles, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 1.576 billion Tawantinsuyans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Welfare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cusco. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Tawantinsuyan economy, worth 59.9 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 37,976 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten, notable individuals are granted land and titles, protest songs are the nation's de facto anthems, and Pachaism has been named as The Second Inca Empire's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Second Inca Empire's national animal is the llama, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Pachaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Second Inca Empire's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Second Inca Empire's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Second Inca Empire was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The Second Inca Empire ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : The Second Inca Empire changed its national faith to "Pachaism".
- : Following new legislation in The Second Inca Empire, Pachaism has been named as The Second Inca Empire's national religion.
- : Following new legislation in The Second Inca Empire, protest songs are the nation's de facto anthems.
- : Following new legislation in The Second Inca Empire, notable individuals are granted land and titles.
- : The Second Inca Empire's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Second Inca Empire's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".