The Rogue Nation of The Sco is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Commissioner Gorden with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.182 billion Scoans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 80.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Scoan economy, worth 585 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 112,959 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors, workers for the environmental protection agency are patted down for tartar sauce every morning, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, and immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Sco's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Sco's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Sco's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Sco was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans, Nicest Citizens, and Healthiest Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector and Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : The Sco's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Sco was refounded in Osiris.
- : The Sco ceased to exist in Balder.
- : The Sco's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Sco was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : The Sco's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Sco's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".