The Potato-Poet of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Svlad Cjelli with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 18.343 billion Salaxians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rime. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 4,528 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 246,862 Dirks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients, t-shirts displaying a photo of Svlad Cjelli performing the Full-Monty are selling out, a soldier's body is a temple, and agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Electric Monk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, a soldier's body is a temple.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, t-shirts displaying a photo of Svlad Cjelli performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Neon Pink Loving Leftists of Stedinia.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Kingdom of Joe who.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Neon Pink Loving Leftists of Stedinia.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Kingdom of Joe who.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Dawnonia, Bustined Up, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Haremm, Matrixulated, Pulsroth, The Quiescent Platypus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Legendus, Asmovia, The Free United Worlds, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Alekseandrea, Mjaumjau, Ceptolia, Colonalia, Exterris, The Crimson Moon, Favenland, Kaanstan, Coromusia, Kialga, Gnobile, Belands, New Horensian Kingdom, Beretand, Russian National Reclamation Government, Fancy Bois, Mistillania, Total Hui, Alquanica, Mrglglglgland, Aggrivordia, Laseri, Degranil, The Potatonic Order, Havringa, Maxatopian Islands, Lotrilaardon, Oblitus Terras, North-South America, Melodelica, Delphiniumnia, Kemet Egypt, and 24 others.InderlandaNovo, New Zankers, Yojom, Poppytopia, Venusolar, Slovadosia, Xeralaversian, Sirick Cellanopia, Troa, Greatest pimps, Skogatopia, Strawberrycheese, Stribor, Conominsk, Otcher, Ionida, Larker Galicia, Zalfornisia, Chalklands, Caveologists, Dradiandis, Joe McFlo, Joe who, and Stedinia.