The Crashed Spaceship of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Svlad Cjelli with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.78 billion Salaxians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rime. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 2,971 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 232,507 Dirks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, the government is seen as openly hostile to all religion, The Salaxalans's Medieval Faire is renowned as one of the best in the region, and the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Electric Monk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salaxalans lost the endorsement of The Aristotelian Parpolity of The Andromachean Entente.
- : The Salaxalans lost the endorsement of The Kind Realm of Nothke.
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Uniform Labeling of Hazardous Goods".
- : The Salaxalans lost the position of Spiritus WA Delegate to The Spiritus Delegate of Rogamark.
- : The Salaxalans lost the endorsement of The Enlightened People of Kautas.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Spiritus Delegate of Rogamark.
- : The Salaxalans lost the endorsement of The Scattered Tribes of Mrglglglgland.
- : The Salaxalans lost the endorsement of The Dictatorship of Reborpicdo.
- : The Salaxalans lost the endorsement of The Imperial State of The Free Lands of Lothlorien.
- : The Salaxalans lost the endorsement of The Constitutional Monarchy of Aethyric Peoples.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Cornicopia, Dawnonia, Bustined Up, New Horensian Kingdom, Zitrone, Southern Sovereignties, Urran, The Alemanni, Consigahria, Exosis, The New Democratic Palestine, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Fausia, Asurya, Kaoss, Gaelic Waffle, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Zemerniah, Punkington, Scoopty Whoop, Haremm, Former Republic of The United States, Dartle, Argarysk, and The Scotland States.