The Dominion Lands of The Ruivan Empire is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Perron with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 19.364 billion Ruivans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Law & Order and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coruscant. The average income tax rate is 74.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ruivan economy, worth a remarkable 3,428 trillion Ruivs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 177,065 Ruivs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners, Emperor Perron's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts, and printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. The Ruivan Empire's national animal is the Ruivan Otter, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Ruivan Empire's influence in Commonwealth of Liberty rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Ruivan Empire was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Canovia.
- : The Ruivan Empire's influence in Commonwealth of Liberty rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Ruivan Empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in The Ruivan Empire, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : The Ruivan Empire's influence in Commonwealth of Liberty rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Ruivan Empire's influence in Commonwealth of Liberty rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Ruivan Empire's influence in Commonwealth of Liberty rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Ruivan Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Ruivan Empire endorsed The Wakandan Kingdom of Yarosluv.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Canovia.