|Currency||Royal Scottish Pounds|
|Animal||Unicorn And Red Lion|
The Kingdom of The Royal Scottish Highlands is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Dubhghall MacMhuirich with an even hand, and notable for its triple-decker prams, compulsory gun ownership, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.801 billion Royal Scottish Highlanders have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Edinburgh. The average income tax rate is 61.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming A Royal Scottish Highlander economy, worth 191 trillion Royal Scottish Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,141 Royal Scottish Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Vaccinations are mandatory, almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices, people are arrested for looking too sternly at whales, and collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise. Crime is totally unknown. The Royal Scottish Highlands's national animal is the Unicorn And Red Lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Royal Scottish Highlands lodged a message on the The Royal Highlands Regional Message Board.
- : The Royal Scottish Highlands lost WA Delegate status in The Royal Highlands.
- : The Royal Scottish Highlands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : The Royal Scottish Highlands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : The Royal Scottish Highlands approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Haku".
- : The Royal Scottish Highlands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : The Royal Scottish Highlands withdrew its approval for the World Assembly proposal "Commend Confederation of Corrupt Dictators".
- : The Royal Scottish Highlands approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Lily".
- : The Royal Scottish Highlands approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Confederation of Corrupt Dictators".
- : The Royal Scottish Highlands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Noble Thatcherites".
Endorsements Received: None.