|Capital||the Agüeybaná Ecumenopolis|
|Leader||Grandmistress Sasha Marlborough|
The Grand Imperial Principality of The Rich Port is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Grandmistress Sasha Marlborough with an even hand, and renowned for its conspicuous electricity pylons, infamous sell-swords, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 24.797 billion Rich Portians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Agüeybaná Ecumenopolis. The average income tax rate is 66.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rich Portian economy, worth a remarkable 5,324 trillion simoleons a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 214,708 simoleons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is more interested in identifying problems than fixing them, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, and third world countries are rich in "I Love The Agüeybaná Ecumenopolis" t-shirts. Crime is totally unknown. The Rich Port's national animal is the giant squid, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Manichaeism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Rich Port was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : The Rich Port's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Rich Port's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Rich Port's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Rich Port's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Rich Port altered its national flag.
- : The Rich Port was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The Rich Port ceased to exist in Aurora universalis.
- : The Rich Port's influence in Aurora universalis rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : The Rich Port's influence in Aurora universalis fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".