|Leader||King Claudius Valhalla III|
The The Ancient Ornery General of The Resentine Kingdom is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Claudius Valhalla III with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate population of 5.661 billion Resentinians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Theron. The average income tax rate is 81.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Resentinian economy, worth 519 trillion Terins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 91,814 Terins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, and nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Resentine Kingdom's national animal is the Pacific Loon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Resentine Kingdom's influence in The South Pacific fell from "Sprat" to "Minnow".
- : The Resentine Kingdom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : The Resentine Kingdom was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : The Resentine Kingdom resigned as Minister of Foreign Affairs of The South Pacific.
- : The Resentine Kingdom rejected a request from The Empire of Exus for an embassy with The South Pacific.
- : The Resentine Kingdom rejected a request from Imperatoris Gloria for an embassy with The South Pacific.
- : The Resentine Kingdom rejected a request from The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals for an embassy with The South Pacific.
- : The Resentine Kingdom lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : The Resentine Kingdom rejected a request from Vanguardia for an embassy with The South Pacific.
- : The Resentine Kingdom rejected a request from Quadriplegic Quadbikes for an embassy with The South Pacific.