|Leader||Prime minister Lavernious Tibia|
The Constitutional Monarchy of The republic of Falmart is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Prime minister Lavernious Tibia with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.592 billion Falmartians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alnus. The average income tax rate is 73.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Falmartian economy, worth 169 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 106,226 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's more vermin than ever on the metro, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, much of The republic of Falmart's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The republic of Falmart's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The republic of Falmart voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mount Seymour".
- : The republic of Falmart was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in The republic of Falmart, organ donation is compulsory.
- : The republic of Falmart voted for the World Assembly Resolution "The Environmental Protections act".
- : Following new legislation in The republic of Falmart, much of The republic of Falmart's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in The republic of Falmart, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry.
- : Following new legislation in The republic of Falmart, there's more vermin than ever on the metro.
- : The republic of Falmart voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Promotion of Clean Energy"".
- : Following new legislation in The republic of Falmart, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
- : Following new legislation in The republic of Falmart, voting is voluntary.
Endorsements Received: 36 » BBoss, Grand Abaco, Sulivannia, My Nation, Tyuleniy, Obets, Linkers Sha, Artannia, Shaizan, Emaha, Northern Celtic Regions, Zuuri, Moka Pamplemousses, Europan Union, Kitsunistan, United State of Ancolia, Parenlord, People of Nolan, The Mikalan Empire, Rennerlands, Rosemeir, Literian, Thaelle, Whestion, Heaveria, Narvatus, Provence Town, Denolia, Nohol, The Earths people, Asianite, Allinburg, Laidir, Ceace, Songateri, and Gouverne.