|Leader||Prime Minister Jan Bedrich|
The Federation of The Republic of Bohemoravia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister Jan Bedrich with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.705 billion Bohemoravians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Spirituality, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lundenburg. The average income tax rate is 21.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bohemoravian economy, worth a remarkable 1,087 trillion Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 141,173 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature', and 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Bohemoravian Space Agency. Crime is almost non-existent. The Republic of Bohemoravia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Hussite Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Republic of Bohemoravia's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Republic of Bohemoravia's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Republic of Bohemoravia's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : The Republic of Bohemoravia relocated from Balder to The Free Nations Region.
- : The Republic of Bohemoravia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : The Republic of Bohemoravia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : The Republic of Bohemoravia's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Republic of Bohemoravia's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Republic of Bohemoravia altered its national flag.
- : The Republic of Bohemoravia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".