|Leader||The Head Council|
The Republic of The Red Falls is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Head Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.371 billion Fallsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aether. The average income tax rate is 56.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Fallsian economy, worth 224 trillion Red Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 94,567 Red Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, military barracks resemble five-star hotels, and public parks are littered with cigarette butts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Red Falls's national animal is the White Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Empirical Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Red Falls was endorsed by The Democratic States of DVVK.
- : The Red Falls was endorsed by The Phoenix Republic of Ignis Cinere.
- : Following new legislation in The Red Falls, public parks are littered with cigarette butts.
- : The Red Falls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in The Red Falls, military barracks resemble five-star hotels.
- : Following new legislation in The Red Falls, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Following new legislation in The Red Falls, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work.
- : Following new legislation in The Red Falls, the nation's air force consists of strongly-worded letters folded into paper airplanes.
- : Following new legislation in The Red Falls, gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up.
- : The Red Falls voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn North East Somerset".
Endorsements Received: 18 » Oom, Sygnafylki, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, The Tasmanian Islands, Dustwind, Kilenel, New Fania, Echocrimsonia, Karlando, The City States Of Las Vegas, Sorya, Cyber Revolution, Nooooooooooooooo, Aspistania, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, and DVVK.