The Rogue Nation of The Rebels of Ireland is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 435 million Irish Rebels are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 14.3%.
The very strong Irish economy, worth 29.5 trillion Irish Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 67,804 Irish Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence, immigrants who don't like the taste of Irish Turnip Chips are immediately deported, and metal detectors have been banned after a bottle cap caused a riot at the beach. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force. The Rebels of Ireland's national animal is the Red Deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Rebels of Ireland's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Rebels of Ireland's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Rebels of Ireland was refounded in Osiris.
- : The Rebels of Ireland ceased to exist in Europe.
- : The Rebels of Ireland was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Europe a Nation.
- : The Rebels of Ireland was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Freyana.
- : The Rebels of Ireland was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Historically accurate land of memes.
- : The Rebels of Ireland was endorsed by The Kingdom of Hulldom.
- : The Rebels of Ireland was endorsed by The United Federal Empire of Berlin and Hanover.
- : The Rebels of Ireland was endorsed by The Democratic Monarchy of Seristria.