The Polyarchal State of The Provincial Union of the Pacific is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Alexander with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 7.759 billion Pacificans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pacific City. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Pacifican economy, worth 694 trillion Bank Notes a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 89,549 Bank Notes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds', the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, emojis are the soul of wit, and sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Provincial Union of the Pacific's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Provincial Union of the Pacific published "Request of the Opinion of the Diplomatic Council regarding Hostile actions against Turkey" (Bulletin: Opinion).
- : The Provincial Union of the Pacific was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : The Provincial Union of the Pacific published "Announcement on behalf of the President of the Provincial Union" (Bulletin: News).
- : The Provincial Union of the Pacific published "Iranian Proposition for Peace" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : The Provincial Union of the Pacific voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : The Provincial Union of the Pacific published "Timeline Navigation" (Account: Culture).
- : The Provincial Union of the Pacific published "Official Proclamation of Protection for all American States" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : The Provincial Union of the Pacific published "Message to Iran from President Crawford" (Bulletin: News).
- : The Provincial Union of the Pacific endorsed The Federation of ImperialRussia.
- : The Provincial Union of the Pacific was endorsed by The Federation of ImperialRussia.