The United Planets of The Plutonian Empire is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Eugene Empire with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 35.279 billion Plutonians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The large, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pisces Centauri. The average income tax rate is 89.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Plutonian economy, worth a remarkable 5,769 trillion Plutos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 163,540 Plutos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's mettle is about to be tested, rural Plutonians stare in awe at the bright lights of the big cities, recent events have left citizens both shaken and stirred, and taxpayers cringe whenever someone brings up the Former Antagonist Reparations Treaty. Crime is totally unknown. The Plutonian Empire's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Plutonianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Plutonian Empire agreed to construct embassies between Pisces Centauri and Embassy Central.
- : The Plutonian Empire's influence in Pisces Centauri fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : The Plutonian Empire's influence in Pisces Centauri rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : The Plutonian Empire agreed to construct embassies between Pisces Centauri and Embassylandia.
- : The Plutonian Empire proposed constructing embassies between Pisces Centauri and The Embassy.
- : The Plutonian Empire banned The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury from Pisces Centauri.
- : The Plutonian Empire agreed to construct embassies between Pisces Centauri and WHO HATES LIFE YOU DO I DOOO.
- : The Plutonian Empire agreed to construct embassies between Pisces Centauri and Bunkers and Icepicks.
- : The Plutonian Empire agreed to construct embassies between Pisces Centauri and The Cascadia Soviet.
- : The Plutonian Empire removed regional password protection from Pisces Centauri.