|Capital||The Tower of Enlightenment|
|Leader||The Council of the Enlightened|
The Enlightened Green Isles of The Phoenix Flame is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Council of the Enlightened with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic population of 22.803 billion Phoenaecians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Tower of Enlightenment. The average income tax rate is 98.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Phoenaecian economy, worth a remarkable 3,056 trillion Luxes a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 134,030 Luxes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, the Phoenaecian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers, and third world countries are rich in "I Love The Tower Of Enlightenment" t-shirts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Phoenix Flame's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Phoenix Flame's influence in Yggdrasil fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : The Phoenix Flame was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : The Phoenix Flame's influence in Yggdrasil rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : The Phoenix Flame's influence in Yggdrasil rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : The Phoenix Flame was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : The Phoenix Flame was endorsed by The Theocracy of Rymrgand.
- : The Phoenix Flame was endorsed by The Archimperium of Shardar Logoth.
- : The Phoenix Flame was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : The Phoenix Flame lost the endorsement of The Malevolent 🔥 Storm of Thembria SSR.
- : The Phoenix Flame was endorsed by The United Island-Kingdom of Rubinof.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Arcterus, Canadian Davsland, GawHool, Asian-Nation, Wolfenlandom, Aerospace Forces, Gamhound, Negamegedon, Taisarinja, I360, Kingdom of Yutah, Cfdu1202, Costa-Luna, Particle, Elke and Elba, Rubinof, and Shardar Logoth.