The United States of The Peoples Republic of Suffolk is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, democratic population of 680 million Suffolkians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lavenham. The average income tax rate is 41.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Suffolkian economy, worth 81.8 trillion suffolk dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 120,310 suffolk dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
There's no representation without taxation, professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy, arbitration is mightier than the sword, and the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Peoples Republic of Suffolk's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Peoples Republic of Suffolk's influence in Europe rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Peoples Republic of Suffolk voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Following new legislation in The Peoples Republic of Suffolk, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : The Peoples Republic of Suffolk endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Following new legislation in The Peoples Republic of Suffolk, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
- : Following new legislation in The Peoples Republic of Suffolk, professional athletes juggle part-time jobs to avoid bankruptcy.
- : The Peoples Republic of Suffolk was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in The Peoples Republic of Suffolk, there's no representation without taxation.
- : Following new legislation in The Peoples Republic of Suffolk, polite commuters on the Lavenham Metro always let hurried workers off the train first.
- : Following new legislation in The Peoples Republic of Suffolk, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Republic of Satherland, Permorania, Saint Domingo, Pilipinas and Malaya, Viciebskaja, Yahlia, Troltovia, The New Nordic Union, The Champions League, St Scarlett, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, Outer Sparta, Chioganah, Irminsulia, An Clar, Northern German Federation, Alsted, Slavorussia, Wombelland, Elisabethshagen, Nardin, Jim the Baptist, The Kingdom of Denmark, Stromia, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, Free Furentenia, Pydrus, WaffleEmpire, Supcotia, A State of Trance, The Seven Provinces, Estonesia, Bahnhofstrasse, Mallesia, Aura Banitia, Mantcor, Imperium Anglorum, Walfo, Treehound, IllyrianAlbania, Regnum Italiae, Fearann nan Albannaich, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Greate San Marino, Pazano, and 16 others.Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Apabeossie, Invernessia, Enway, Neuchateau, Rijland, Einswenn, Feria-Alkaline, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Puhja, Sienkahn, Leranditale, Kanokla, and Continental Social Democrats.