The Its Totally The Final Battle of The Pendulum Wars is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Everybody with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.706 billion casualties are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Front. The average income tax rate is 72.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped war economy, worth 56.5 trillion war coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 33,115 war coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, Everybody has just been declared ruler of The Pendulum Wars in an international press conference, the world outside is only known of in folklore, and War has been named as The Pendulum Wars's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Pendulum Wars's national animal is the War Bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is War.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Pendulum Wars published "Leaders of the Totalist Alliance (Part Two)" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : The Pendulum Wars published "It's Totally The Finally Battle" (Account: Military).
- : The Pendulum Wars altered its national flag.
- : The Pendulum Wars changed its national motto to "Whatever it takes, We go forth, We are One".
- : The Pendulum Wars changed its national nation type to "Its Totally The Final Battle".
- : The Pendulum Wars changed its national nation type to "Its Totally The Final Battl".
- : The Pendulum Wars changed its national animal to "War Bear" and its motto to "We are One, Whatever it takes".
- : The Pendulum Wars published "Q/A" (Account: Other).
- : The Pendulum Wars published "If TPW has Closing Credits" (Account: Drama).
- : The Pendulum Wars published "Gods" (Account: Other).