|Capital||The Vatican City State|
|Leader||Pope-Emperor Pius XIII|
The Holy Empire of The Papal Catholic States is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Pope-Emperor Pius XIII with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, strictly enforced bedtime, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.562 billion Papists are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Vatican City State. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Papist economy, worth 204 trillion Papal Crowns a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 131,074 Papal Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, Papist politicians are often described as having more style than substance, street preachers spend more time condemning government bureaucracy than passers-by, and coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Papal Catholic States's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Papal Catholic States, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops.
- : Following new legislation in The Papal Catholic States, street preachers spend more time condemning government bureaucracy than passers-by.
- : Following new legislation in The Papal Catholic States, Papist politicians are often described as having more style than substance.
- : Following new legislation in The Papal Catholic States, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in The Papal Catholic States, hunters often become the hunted.
- : Following new legislation in The Papal Catholic States, official medical guidelines insist that childbirth is 'almost totally painless'.
- : The Papal Catholic States voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : The Papal Catholic States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : The Papal Catholic States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : Following new legislation in The Papal Catholic States, bike rage is all the rage.
Endorsements Received: 197 » Unimaginable Doom, Snowsland, Shadowrik, El Fiji Grande, The Pantheons, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Highton Islands, Brucklania, Prydania, Frances Francis the First of France, Hamerica, The Rhein States, Newpromisedland, Libertania Democratica, Omnistria, Fauzjhia, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, Ethnon, Great Bights Mum, Interdimensional Zone, Dar es Saalam, Guer Aike, North Bratislava, Orado, Kocherian, Corfad, Koda-Land, Notyoutopia, Siwale, Dreadton, Shibutani, Zzozona, U S Eh, The Calabash Protectorate, New Lakemba, McMasterdonia, Sikol, Sundred, Selfgradatude, Dabarastan, Daiz, Joodey, Wineclaw, PotatoFarmers, Sunto, Xyrron, Zeternia, Nistriabar, and 147 others.Eri-Maqa-Ena, Former English Colony, Pallaith, 1 very fast endotarter, Xagill, Madjack, Clan Spaniel, Ravendi, Sil Dorsett, Seanat, The Iron Lions, Kranostav, United Kahndaq, East Akra, Seenvorland, Xipher, Malta Comino Gozo, Simone Republic, Fendlium, Pokemanland, Yalkan, Kragsgale, Valentine Z, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Maclare, Andexia, Arlens Apartment, Yokciq Empire, Moubarakistan, Heilhum Imperius, Vincone Cae, Napnomadia, Votak Matim, Runeda, Eywaan, Pigeonstan, Harjad, Loutsland, Aerilia, The Endless Eventide, Cretox State, Morover, Innocentic, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Holy Oranz, WeKnow, Jestings, Lulubellia, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Chips and Guac, Outer Shenendoah, Elvoreto, Magna Banitia, Navsland, Hardscrabble, Merconitonitopia, Jerzykowo, Draconian Progression, Wilkshire, Unsophisticate, Republica Guilleana, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, Pytong, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Religioncord, Zemper Macro, Venicea, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, Liminyj, Ofrettia, Cosamaloapan, The Stratosphere Islands, PEG, Maratabat, Srnsbaland, Pasargad, Imperial Pieserged, Sevinland, Shinjuku tokyo 0, AC Micronation Principality of Julian KG, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, Odelinor, The Pleiads, Nodnarb, Yellops, Hewani, Climeria, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Port Naga, Free Atlantis, Star Kingdom, Godwanna, Galbadiana, Svenskskit, Strongwill, Patrician, His Enduring Majesty, The Soviet States of Europe, Bharathvarsh, GenshinImpact, Nationeer, Xentherida, Nalver And, A Salmon Named Harold, Planes, Darkmondoria, Somptueux, Super Girl, The Mazur Empire, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Colfes, Vesteysia, Barabolia, Francois Isidore, Texanz, Solimun, Zemnaya Svoboda, Valgarda, Travislavania, Figyjharli, Trumpski, Maott, Gondwanaia, Greater Afroeurasia, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Kromi, Siforpeo, Shotokonia, Irongirong, Aryan Homeland, Austrian Confederacy, Tyirza, Millius Prime, BTProductions, Mon Island, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, and Uzbek Khan.