|Leader||Lev Davidovich Bronstein|
The Federal Sovereign State of The palace of God 2 is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lev Davidovich Bronstein with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 16.122 billion soviets love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moscow. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient soviet economy, worth a remarkable 6,169 trillion rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 382,671 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, the WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet, the banshee wail foretells skies of death, and a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The palace of God 2's national animal is the polar bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheist.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, the banshee wail foretells skies of death.
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, the WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet.
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : The palace of God 2 endorsed The Socialist Republic of Rothnia.
- : The palace of God 2 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : The palace of God 2 was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of Rothnia.
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Following new legislation in The palace of God 2, astronomers are flocking to The palace of God 2 to take advantage of its clear night skies.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Shamian, Marxmeans, Transbiansylvania, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Kethania, Zaversko, Phallas, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Itre, Soviet Felines, Calusahatchii, Land of Justinian, FurFest2007, The Union of Malaysian Socialists, Workers Party Catalonia, The Tarpeian Cliffs, South Chrome, Mommano Dicus, Collingwood, Ferisa, South-East Mexico, Harthis, Ubertas, Lorgim Lukka, The Jacros, Slandiltopia, Rakukoku, Karelianastan, Feyrisshire, United Soviets of the Socialist Republic, Redternetia, Tamirstan, Pajonia, Dimitrija, Solveneia, ZhongMania, Theria Han, Sodoran Alesia, New Astri, and Rothnia.