|Capital||The Heart of Darkness|
|Leader||Chief Qidlaq el-Chasai|
The Tribal Sultanate of The Pacific Caliphate is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Chief Qidlaq el-Chasai with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.757 billion Pacifisians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Heart of Darkness. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Pacifistic economy, worth a remarkable 2,521 trillion Hornbills a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 170,844 Hornbills, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, beggars lack pockets for spare change, homophobia is off the menu, and atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Pacific Caliphate's national animal is the Buttered Breadfly, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is pantheistic monism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Pacific Caliphate was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Following new legislation in The Pacific Caliphate, atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum.
- : Following new legislation in The Pacific Caliphate, homophobia is off the menu.
- : Following new legislation in The Pacific Caliphate, beggars lack pockets for spare change.
- : Following new legislation in The Pacific Caliphate, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Following new legislation in The Pacific Caliphate, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : The Pacific Caliphate endorsed The I'm an issue writer now of Lansaka.
- : The Pacific Caliphate voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : The Pacific Caliphate was endorsed by The I'm an issue writer now of Lansaka.
- : The Pacific Caliphate endorsed The Armed Republic of Sublime State of Israel.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Capitalist Paradise, Farrakhan, Sarotte, Zavea, Panormia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Masters86, The Horror Channel, Beezertopia, Aggro, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Pettlland, Emeseses, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Arinteriswith, Rushkaland, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Collosuss, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Parx, Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Fauzjhia, Isles of Govia, Swiftanasia, Aandruzognivia, Miss Hungary, Ebrenburg, Rubian Empire, Agalaesia, Anarchisticstan, Sublime State of Israel, and Lansaka.