|Capital||The Heart of Darkness|
|Leader||Chief Qidlaq el-Chasai|
The Tribal Sultanate of The Pacific Caliphate is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Chief Qidlaq el-Chasai with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.251 billion Pacifisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Heart of Darkness. The average income tax rate is 90.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pacifistic economy, worth a remarkable 1,662 trillion Hornbills a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 162,193 Hornbills, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector, Harry Potter conventions are closely watched by the government for any signs of 'dueling', economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is totally unknown. The Pacific Caliphate's national animal is the Buttered Breadfly, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is pantheistic monism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Pacific Caliphate, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in The Pacific Caliphate, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year.
- : Following new legislation in The Pacific Caliphate, Harry Potter conventions are closely watched by the government for any signs of 'dueling'.
- : The Pacific Caliphate was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : The Pacific Caliphate endorsed The Independent Menace of Kyorgia.
- : The Pacific Caliphate was endorsed by The Independent Menace of Kyorgia.
- : Following new legislation in The Pacific Caliphate, the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector.
- : The Pacific Caliphate was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in The Pacific Caliphate, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
- : The Pacific Caliphate voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Politics Amino"".
Endorsements Received: 44 » Capitalist Paradise, UKIMAR RBON, Byzant, Unibot III, Farrakhan, Euroanatolian Greece, Sarotte, Zavea, Panormia, Zyonn, The Citizens Commonwealth, Perfect Sublime Masters, Masters86, Enacheland, Romosia, The Horror Channel, Beezertopia, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Melon feud, United states socialist republic, Hardscrabble, Aggro, Cleo and Topaz, Fort Esc, Fitzgeraldland, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Pettlland, Emeseses, Zhavn, Wop, Aqueira, Xyloqua, Yoshiterra, Heaven Fire, BrokenWorld, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Anakzaxica, Arinteriswith, Star Kingdom, Vroengard mk2, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Blueflarst, and Kyorgia.