|Capital||The Founder's Capital|
|Leader||President May Isabelle Lopez|
|Faith||Path of the Light|
The National Republic of The Outer Union is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President May Isabelle Lopez with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 6.402 billion Outer Unionians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Founder's Capital. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Outer Unionian economy, worth 772 trillion Unions a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 120,649 Unions, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside, and frat-house partying has become the national pastime. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Outer Union's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Path of the Light.
The Outer Union is ranked 296,114th in the world and 226th in The Free Nations Region for Highest Disposable Incomes, with 6,877.05 Standard Monetary Units.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Outer Union, frat-house partying has become the national pastime.
- : Following new legislation in The Outer Union, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : The Outer Union lodged a message on the The Free Nations Realm Regional Message Board.
- : The Outer Union published "The Outer Union National Military" (Factbook: Military).
- : The Outer Union published "Old Outer Union National Military" (Account: Military).
- : The Outer Union's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in The Outer Union, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : The Outer Union altered its national flag.
- : The Outer Union relocated from Osiris to The Free Nations Region.
- : The Outer Union was refounded in Osiris.