|Currency||Nobility International Dollar|
The Republic of The Noble State is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.571 billion Nobles are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.7%.
The thriving Noble Statean economy, worth 112 trillion Nobility International Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Pizza Delivery, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 71,302 Nobility International Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 9.8 times as much as the poorest.
Tax returns detail how many games of slots each citizen will be able to play with their refund, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Noble State's national animal is the Heraldic Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Noble State's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Noble State's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Noble State's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Noble State was refounded in Balder.
- : The Noble State ceased to exist in Aristopolis.
- : The Noble State's influence in Aristopolis rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : The Noble State proposed constructing embassies between Aristopolis and Ns press.
- : Following new legislation in The Noble State, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in The Noble State, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in The Noble State, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.