The Imperial Kingdom of The Nihilistic view is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, complete lack of public education, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 9.853 billion Nihilistic viewians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.9%.
The thriving Nihilistic viewian economy, worth 784 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 79,621 Pounds, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 235,346 per year while the poor average 21,170, a ratio of 11.1 to 1.
Online tourism reviews of The Nihilistic view are suspiciously positive and amazingly similar, streaming video is considered to be a myth by most citizens, homes have been banned from having any more than one wheel, and academics are questioning the quality of the nation's newly-reprinted science textbooks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. The Nihilistic view's national animal is the Ass, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Nihilistic view's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Nihilistic view's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Nihilistic view's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Nihilistic view's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Nihilistic view's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Nihilistic view was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Ignorant Citizens.
- : The Nihilistic view altered its national flag.
- : The Nihilistic view was refounded in Balder.
- : The Nihilistic view ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : The Nihilistic view's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".