|Leader||King Rictor Von Tace IV|
The Kingdom of The New Tace is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Rictor Von Tace IV with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, frequent executions, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.946 billion New Taceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taceanite. The average income tax rate is 72.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Tacean economy, worth 287 trillion pounds a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 97,536 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress, chickens roam the streets freely, and frustrated teenage boys are told that if they like it then they should have put a ring on it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Tace's national animal is the Bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Res publica of From New World.
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Calmari Collective Capacity of Squid Ruinosa.
- : The New Tace endorsed The Dictatorship of Spiruvania.
- : The New Tace endorsed The 15 States of Fellon.
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Spiruvania.
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The 15 States of Fellon.
- : Following new legislation in The New Tace, frustrated teenage boys are told that if they like it then they should have put a ring on it.
- : The New Tace voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : The New Tace endorsed The Democratic States of The Kulaata Islands.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Todd McCloud, La xinga, Brotherland, Marrabuk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, East Malaysia, BearStackof2015, Am Echad, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Tretrid, Axdel, Dragons Blood, The Three States of Fortuna, Azureano, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, New Leganes, Tawuse, Coruh, Sunsistan, Oofery, FreedomIand, Acronis, Greater New Cassandra, Lanwa, Debluu, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Wallenburg, ArenaC, Dravida India, United Socialist States of Amerika, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Lorrana, Johor DT, Distro-Spartica, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Spiruvania, and 3 others.Squid Ruinosa, From New World, and Eagle Crest.