|Leader||King Rictor Von Tace IV|
The Kingdom of The New Tace is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Rictor Von Tace IV with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.901 billion New Taceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Healthcare, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taceanite. The average income tax rate is 73.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Tacean economy, worth 391 trillion pounds a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,407 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's no such thing as bad publicity, many friends and relatives of King Rictor Von Tace IV have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, police nightsticks see use all day long, and hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Tace's national animal is the Bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Talakra.
- : The New Tace was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Erratic Entomophiles of MikGonnia.
- : The New Tace was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Great Empire of Kandorith.
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Scientific True North of Canadian Technocrats.
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Nereua.
- : The New Tace was endorsed by The Socialist Literary Society of Cellar Doors.
- : The New Tace was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in The New Tace, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Todd McCloud, Brotherland, Marrabuk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, East Malaysia, BearStackof2015, Am Echad, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Axdel, Dragons Blood, The Three States of Fortuna, Azureano, Staynes, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, New Leganes, Tawuse, Coruh, Sunsistan, Oofery, FreedomIand, Acronis, Greater New Cassandra, Debluu, Tassirion, Wallenburg, ArenaC, Dravida India, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Johor DT, Distro-Spartica, Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Spiruvania, From New World, Enlil, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Aquyia, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Greater Lessville, Northern Celavon, Blobbo, Formaro, and 13 others.Hizuru, The Atlae Isles, Saint Richelieu, Layngderfleethe, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Edwardsport, Aivintis, Cellar Doors, Nereua, Canadian Technocrats, Kandorith, MikGonnia, and Talakra.