|Currency||Shiny Green Things|
The Theocracy of The New Floof Order is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 1.317 billion New Floof Orderians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 18.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The New Floof Orderian economy, worth 69.5 trillion Shiny Green Things a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,757 Shiny Green Things, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year, credit scores fluctuate wildly with every change of government, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist, and the new prison system is crowding up at an alarming rate. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force. The New Floof Order's national animal is the Floof, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Floof Order was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : The New Floof Order's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The New Floof Order's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The New Floof Order's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The New Floof Order relocated from The Realm of Nations to The Rejected Realms.
- : The New Floof Order was ejected and banned from The Realm of Nations by The Great Kingdom of Nunavutialand.
- : The New Floof Order's influence in The Realm of Nations rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : The New Floof Order resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The New Floof Order's influence in The Realm of Nations rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : The New Floof Order's influence in The Realm of Nations rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".