|Capital||Imperia Solsticium Elysius|
|Leader||Elysian Regent James A Castor|
|Faith||The Divinity of the Astral Skies|
The 7 Elysian Realms of The New Dawn Imperium is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Elysian Regent James A Castor with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.394 billion Twilightians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperia Solsticium Elysius. The average income tax rate is 76.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Duskerian economy, worth 297 trillion Dawnian Eternas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 124,184 Dawnian Eternas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly, greenhouses are regularly raided by the police, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, and transgender and agender are on the education agenda. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Dawn Imperium's national animal is the Chartreux Felinae and its national religion is The Divinity of the Astral Skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Dawn Imperium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Statement on the Nuclear Apocalypse".
- : The New Dawn Imperium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Drug Decriminalization Act".
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, transgender and agender are on the education agenda.
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : The New Dawn Imperium was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, greenhouses are regularly raided by the police.
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly.
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, increasing inclusiveness is a sign of the times.
- : The New Dawn Imperium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend LadyRebels".
- : Following new legislation in The New Dawn Imperium, getting an autograph has become harder than ever.
Endorsements Received: 66 » St Scarlett, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, NorthPortugal, Meropis, Invernessia, Trixeland, The Champions League, Someseni, Thracia Republic, Ausvelt, Saint Domingo, Northern German Federation, Walfo, Republic of Satherland, Kanokla, Jim the Baptist, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Abject Ludicrosity, Dark Matter, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, Irminsulia, Chioganah, Destyntine, GanymedEuropa, Rivierenland, The States of Texas and Arkansas, The New Nordic Union, Kyrica, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Christian Terra, Valtrona, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Enway, Nardin, North of Americas, Othenhiem, Gliesetonia, Nuevo Europa, Apabeossie, Zulrich, Elania Kingdom, Parliamentary Laramidia, Wombelland, Robbonia, and 16 others.Estonesia, Lord Sapre, Maalat, Khuravia, Noristoniaka, Thracia and Crimea, A3161, Neue Prussian Republic, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, Gutarike, Hulldom, Freyana, Deftern, Outer Sparta, and Slavorussia.