The Federation of The New Bulgarian Order is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its frequent executions, strictly enforced bedtime, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.062 billion Bulgarians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sofia. The average income tax rate is 33.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bulgarian economy, worth 156 trillion Bulgars a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 75,981 Bulgars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Astronomers are flocking to The New Bulgarian Order to take advantage of its clear night skies, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia, and children dream of becoming physicians and physicists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Bulgarian Order's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bulgarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Bulgarian Order was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in The New Bulgarian Order, children dream of becoming physicians and physicists.
- : The New Bulgarian Order voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : The New Bulgarian Order voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : The New Bulgarian Order voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Following new legislation in The New Bulgarian Order, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : Following new legislation in The New Bulgarian Order, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes.
- : The New Bulgarian Order was endorsed by The Kingdom of Gavrilia.
- : Following new legislation in The New Bulgarian Order, astronomers are flocking to The New Bulgarian Order to take advantage of its clear night skies.
- : Following new legislation in The New Bulgarian Order, the government raises tariffs on a weekly basis.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Hatstheput, Lesser Velutaria, Toubaze, Whitmarche, Kiyortza, Teckia, The Modern New Spanish Empire, Speke, Medovia, Kinoko, Misnomers, Bro Wyned, Fallooplesburg, New Sebronia, The Trilla Gang Mafia, Halsuntria, Gadorien, Kistolia, San Calia, Southern Velutaria, Kentalis, Shadoveil, Wellsenfaile, Montecaro, Abjekistan, Qazhshava, Yetrasia, Blechingia, Yodivenis, Greater Efrafa, Nicersdah, Torvon, Gran Rugido, Tsinkin, Lyonheimer, Sarussia, Regauria, Senshen, Sab Demenr, Foxomexra, Prybourne, Nerany, Turpir Hoes, Valcouria, Horizen Islands, Republic of Turbin, Amrelia, Plattinum, Iwonia, Nondenominational Christian Commonwealth, and 2 others.Gratiskov, and Gavrilia.