The Kingdom of The Neo-Sparta is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 267 million Neo-Spartans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 68.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Neo-Spartan economy, worth 12.4 trillion Drachmas a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 46,379 Drachmas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Private law firms are unheard of, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, and getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Neo-Sparta's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Neo-Sparta was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : The Neo-Sparta was endorsed by The Digital Democracy of Alpinea.
- : The Neo-Sparta was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : The Neo-Sparta was endorsed by The Principality of Valhalla123.
- : The Neo-Sparta was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : Following new legislation in The Neo-Sparta, getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter.
- : The Neo-Sparta was endorsed by The American Insurgency of Former English Colony.
- : The Neo-Sparta was endorsed by The Second Resurrection of Noahs Second Country.
- : The Neo-Sparta was endorsed by The Republic of Destructive Government Endorsing System.
- : The Neo-Sparta was endorsed by The Beerpublic of Joodey.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Sinelona, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Frances Francis the First of France, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, Peldorn, Guslantis, Ethnon, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, Kwaj, Fayyayid, Unimaginable Doom, Sunto, Acrabinnia, Steampunk Ariel, Bayern-Straubing, North Bratislava, Egalico, Omnistria, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Napnomadia, Koda-Land, Tappan Hills, Newpromisedland, Notyoutopia, Kirostan, United Draconia, Shibutani, Dar es Saalam, Yaorozu, Union of Austria-Hungary, SillyString, Federation Terra Australis, Shadowrik, Spartoptia, PlanetPunk, Black Templares, Uganda Knuckles UK, Plangainer, Siwale, Trillius, Novare Res, Maott, THX1138, Jasminlandia, Steraz, Sheldanada, and 47 others.Racoda, Wineclaw, Ejhsa, Guer Aike, Saturns Edge, The Notorious Mad Jack, New Pruessen, Pallaith, Liberum Mundi, Holy Oranz, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kasazzastan, Ibiscaton, Sundred, Unsophisticate, Sil Dorsett, Selfgradatude, Q w e r t y, Dreadton, Buckerino, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Torakuen, Haor Chall, The United States of Romania, 1 very fast endotarter, Lomjia, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, General COE, Niradans, Joodey, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Valhalla123, Castle Federation, Alpinea, and The Black Cathedral.