|Leader||Prime Protector Karl Nar|
|Animal||Great Narish Leopard|
The Democratic Free Republic of The Narish Isles is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Prime Protector Karl Nar with a fair hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.881 billion Narish Islanders enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pyonsanti. The average income tax rate is 40.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Narish economy, worth 198 trillion Narish Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 105,771 Narish Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Glamping Narish Islanders won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, Pyonsanti is a police state during international summits, remote-control hang-gliding scarecrows patrol the skies to keep songbirds from leaving the nation's borders, and Prime Protector Karl Nar's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week. Crime is totally unknown. The Narish Isles's national animal is the Great Narish Leopard.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Narish Isles was endorsed by The Enlightened State of Sundred.
- : The Narish Isles was endorsed by The Stunning Superiority of Sosash.
- : The Narish Isles was endorsed by The Republic of Zeternia.
- : The Narish Isles was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in The Narish Isles, Prime Protector Karl Nar's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Following new legislation in The Narish Isles, remote-control hang-gliding scarecrows patrol the skies to keep songbirds from leaving the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in The Narish Isles, Pyonsanti is a police state during international summits.
- : Following new legislation in The Narish Isles, glamping Narish Islanders won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Following new legislation in The Narish Isles, parents are relieved they no longer need to help with their kids' algebra homework.
- : The Narish Isles voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The conservative christians".
Endorsements Received: 112 » Buckerino, Siwale, McMasterdonia, Notyoutopia, Wodan, Pallaith, Aerilia, Shin-Hachioji, Forunte, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, PlanetPunk, Yaorozu, Sunto, Corfad, Great Bights Mum, Victoriaans Nederlands, Territorio di Nessuno, Ainsworth, Wineclaw, Holy Oranz, Thenaca, Bayern-Straubing, Midds Conia, Republic of Dixie, Universal State Formula, Kelvaros Prime, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Diodone, Apetopia, Arcadim, Ilisseia, Alice Gardens, Agrauron, Kwaj, Kingdom of Space, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Friently, General COE, Malvad, Sheppey, SillyString, Mercy Land, NatsukiLand, Merconitonitopia, HMS Unicorn, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, and 62 others.Pakistan 001, Puczovska, Selfgradatude, Eglise Sainte Eve, Alsatian Island, Illusia and Neverendia, Moubarakistan, Frances Francis the First of France, The Mazur Empire, Rainengrad, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, RedRunele, The Galactic Triumvirate, Vszeklina, Morlanka, Montroyale, Atain, Nueava Libertalia, Omicron Persei V111, Wesley Republic, Mordant99, Freienland, Benolia, Albacria, Shibutani, Ozstan, ThE eNd oF eE, Yukti, Guslantis, Malta Comino Gozo, Underground Techno, Q w e r t y, THX1138, The Windmilluminati, Californian Redwood, Northern Glory, Former English Colony, New Lakemba, Kylesburgh, Killbear, Kek-, Koda-Land, The Pantheons, Highton Islands, United Draconia, Avgrunden, The Gamer Party, Tredano, Eravonia, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sanjurika, Sacrento, Malphe, Jest Xerces, Deropia, Pauxia, Empy, The FNBs, Zeternia, Sosash, and Sundred.