The Federated Technocratic Oligarchy of The Most Glorious Hack is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Doctor Josef Specter with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 30.716 billion Hackers live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chiba City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Thulish economy, worth an astonishing 12,404 trillion chits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 403,861 chits, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,070,262 per year while the poor average 14,734, a ratio of 208 to 1.
Major internet servers have acquired citizenship, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, much of The Most Glorious Hack's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, and the entire country is an urban wasteland as the well-to-do commute from space (The Most Glorious Hack has found 2 easter eggs). Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. The Most Glorious Hack's national animal is the voormis, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Tsathogguism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Most Glorious Hack was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : The Most Glorious Hack was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : The Most Glorious Hack was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry and Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : The Most Glorious Hack's influence in That Place Over There fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : The Most Glorious Hack's influence in That Place Over There rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Superpower".
- : The Most Glorious Hack relocated from Lazarus to That Place Over There.
- : The Most Glorious Hack was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The Most Glorious Hack ceased to exist in That Place Over There.
- : The Most Glorious Hack was struck by a Cure Missile from The Scorching Desert of New Saradush, curing 1 million infected.
- : The Most Glorious Hack was struck by a Cure Missile from The Scorching Desert of New Saradush, curing 10 million infected.