|Capital||Hidden Valley Bunker|
|Leader||High Elder Orson|
The Eldership of The Mojave Chapter of the BoS is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by High Elder Orson with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.718 billion Mojave Chapter BoSians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hidden Valley Bunker. The average income tax rate is 85.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mojave BoSian economy, worth 280 trillion Maxsons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 163,433 Maxsons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle, Mojave Chapter BoSians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks, and Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Mojave Chapter of the BoS's national animal is the Brahmin, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholic Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Mojave Chapter of the BoS, Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes.
- : Following new legislation in The Mojave Chapter of the BoS, Mojave Chapter BoSians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks.
- : Following new legislation in The Mojave Chapter of the BoS, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- : The Mojave Chapter of the BoS was endorsed by The Kingdom of Tameside.
- : Following new legislation in The Mojave Chapter of the BoS, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Following new legislation in The Mojave Chapter of the BoS, diplomatic fallout tends to be much more dangerous than radioactive fallout.
- : Following new legislation in The Mojave Chapter of the BoS, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork.
- : Following new legislation in The Mojave Chapter of the BoS, there's never enough space in space.
- : The Mojave Chapter of the BoS was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in The Mojave Chapter of the BoS, every workday begins with group therapy.
Endorsements Received: 162 » Shibutani, Aerilia, Newpromisedland, Guer Aike, Lulubellia, Loutsland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Koda-Land, Empy, Former English Colony, Xipher, Orado, Heilhum Imperius, Notyoutopia, Kranostav, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, The Rhein States, Jerzykowo, Republica Guilleana, Great Bights Mum, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Navsland, Kastonvia, Omnistria, Hamerica, Dreadton, Votak Matim, Libertania Democratica, Zzozona, Hardscrabble, Siwale, North Bratislava, New Lakemba, Yaorozu, Brucklania, Kocherian, WeKnow, Pytong, Sundred, Corfad, Maratabat, Imperial Pieserged, Territorio di Nessuno, Frances Francis the First of France, Kragsgale, Dar es Saalam, The Serdey Islands, Interdimensional Zone, Valentine Z, and 112 others.Outer Shenendoah, The Pantheons, Sikol, Slyakanya, Draconian Progression, Sevinland, Holy Oranz, Selfgradatude, Simone Republic, Yokciq Empire, Malta Comino Gozo, Dabarastan, El Fiji Grande, East Akra, Cretox State, Andexia, Ethnon, Pasargad, Shadowrik, Sunto, Joodey, 1 very fast endotarter, Odelinor, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, Fauzjhia, Seenvorland, Ravendi, Nodnarb, Yellops, Nalver And, Tvers, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Daiz, Illusia and Neverendia, Xyrron, The Jerichowan Country, Liminyj, Chukstik Illahi, Climeria, Maclare, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Seijitsu, Strongwill, Blyskalia, Colfes, Port Naga, Nuronte, Galbadiana, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Bharathvarsh, Star Kingdom, Glurponia, Wisconsota, His Enduring Majesty, GenshinImpact, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Xagill, Landestian, Pallaith, Xentherida, Runeda, Wilkshire, Planes, Zyvetskistaahn, Madjack, The Endless Eventide, The Mazur Empire, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, Innocentic, McMasterdonia, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Barabolia, KhalChicken, Venicea, Otakus and Weebs, Vesteysia, Greater Afroeurasia, Clan Spaniel, Kromi, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Free Salvation, Figyjharli, Maott, Sanjurika, Wapistan, Trumpski, Travislavania, Questann, Lol2639, Dangine, Siforpeo, Tyirza, Super Girl, Centrialand, Shotokonia, BTProductions, Boston Castle, Aryan Homeland, TyGerria, Steampunk Ariel, Uzbek Khan, Alexander the Magnus, Mon Island, and Tameside.