|Leader||King Robert Frederick|
The Autonomous Territory of The Miskito is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Robert Frederick with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.759 billion Miskito have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bluefields. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.1%.
The strong Miskito economy, worth 205 trillion Moskitian pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 54,774 Moskitian pounds, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
There have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', The Miskito has designated Bluefields as its capital city, an entourage of camarillas follow the royals around day and night, and King Robert Frederick has just been declared ruler of The Miskito in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Miskito's national animal is the sea turtle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Miskito's influence in Long Lost Nations rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : The Miskito's influence in Long Lost Nations rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : The Miskito's influence in Long Lost Nations rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : The Miskito's influence in Long Lost Nations rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The Miskito's influence in Long Lost Nations rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : The Miskito relocated from Alternate Earth to Long Lost Nations.
- : The Miskito's influence in Alternate Earth rose from "Power" to "Dominator".
- : The Miskito's influence in Alternate Earth rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Power".
- : The Miskito's influence in Alternate Earth fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : The Miskito's influence in Alternate Earth rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".