|Capital||An Wanderer Faoi Thalamh|
|Leader||Red An Actual Fox|
|Faith||The Church Of The Holy Peanut|
The Free Land of The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Red An Actual Fox with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 2.448 billion Wanderers live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of An Wanderer Faoi Thalamh. The average income tax rate is 61.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Wandering economy, worth 322 trillion Rais a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 131,555 Rais, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Once-vitriolic celebrity chefs are now known for giving encouraging hugs to aspiring cooks, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections, and unemployed judges can be found squatting in abandoned courthouses. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers's national animal is the Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Church Of The Holy Peanut.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, unemployed judges can be found squatting in abandoned courthouses.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, once-vitriolic celebrity chefs are now known for giving encouraging hugs to aspiring cooks.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, throwing garbage out of your house's front window makes it legally someone else's problem.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, government adverts say that twelve lashes a day keeps divine wrath at bay.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, Red An Actual Fox is refusing to make decisions until the Moon is out of Capricorn.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, many marriages go virtually unconsummated.
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Darkesia".
Endorsements Received: 214 » Frances Francis the First of France, Siwale, PlanetPunk, Great Bights Mum, Yukti, Mzeusia, Corfad, Gladio II, Buckerino, Sunto, Unimaginable Doom, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, Former English Colony, Territorio di Nessuno, Sil Dorsett, THX1138, Shin-Hachioji, Shadowrik, Yaorozu, Selfgradatude, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Bayern-Straubing, Kylesburgh, Wineclaw, Koda-Land, Shibutani, Universal State Formula, Pallaith, Highton Islands, Holy Oranz, Californian Redwood, Empy, United Draconia, Malta Comino Gozo, The Gamer Party, Q w e r t y, Tredano, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Diodone, Atain, Zeternia, Sundred, Quranite, Ice and Tinian, Zokk, Novum Syndicate, and 164 others.Amauri, Guslantis, Ethnon, The United States of Romania, Maott, Kulgatha, Moubarakistan, Helium Kittens United, Suicidistan, Arstungry, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, American MapleStory, East Wushen, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, Yarecir, Papika, Wilkshire, Bothia, Dutchyland, British Bayonet, Rosewood-, Radicaster, Cloydicia, Necromonia, ZimRobwe, Kubrostavsria, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, The Bureaucratic Territories, Revolutionary Sealand, Alice Gardens, Snoodum, Lemonbiscuits, United North American, The Iron Lions, Dadastan Archipelago, Panama Coalition, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, Halcon siveriano, Kelvaros Prime, The Rhein States, The Most Freedom Ever, New Bremerton, Fantasque, Ostrinios, Lorigia, Amerian States, Lunallian, Elevation, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Jpia, Mercandia, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, New Lakemba, SORT, General COE, Newpromisedland, Vincone Cae, SchoolHouse Rock, Sinelona, Uganda Knuckles UK, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Omnistria, Detrivania, Kobagia, Sakaryata, Agrauron, Atomic Industry Islands, Yummy Blubber, Unsophisticate, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, Ka Ching, Australiland, The Black Cathedral, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Ethereal Expanse, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Outer Egorniand, Partax, Federation Terra Australis, SillyString, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Pasargad, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, COCONUT-CITY, INTEGRAL, Alunya, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, Ieprus, Niradans, Asgardira, Ofemerica, Votak Matim, Tappan Hills, Egalico, Solmetria, Joodey, Acrabinnia, The Chelles, Ara Antrizuls, Kirostan, Fortnite Eco, Torakuen, Spunkland, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Brettenia, IsiMUd, Saturns Edge, VarDrade, Peldorn, Steampunk Ariel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Jasminlandia, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Orven, Sea Ghost, Chukstik Illahi, Humptalumpta, Haor Chall, Korolk, Vyex, Warsaw-Halicz, Trillius, Angwayster, Fayyayid, Norvayopia, Soviet Terran, Death By Astonishment, Calamazo, Potatolandium, Karazan, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Liberum Mundi, National Goats, Manticore utopia, Camarthen, Ejhsa, Praeceps, A Classless Society, Funkadelia, El Rojo Octubre, Thiammyalllaland, Bananoonza, The Kyziban Islands, Malphe, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, and Apetopia.