The Queendom of The Loud Empire is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 454 million Citizens are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Royal Woods. The average income tax rate is 35.3%.
The strong Imperial economy, worth 26.2 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Gambling. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 57,609 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Swings are banned for being a danger to children, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, most voters only see their chosen representative visit once every election cycle, and The Loud Empire has designated Royal Woods as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Loud Empire's national animal is the Squirrel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Loud Empire's influence in German Realm rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : The Loud Empire's influence in German Realm rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The Loud Empire's influence in German Realm rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Loud Empire lodged a message on the German Realm Regional Message Board.
- : The Loud Empire's influence in German Realm rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Loud Empire changed its national capital to "Royal Woods".
- : Following new legislation in The Loud Empire, The Loud Empire has designated Royal Woods as its capital city.
- : The Loud Empire relocated from The South Pacific to German Realm.
- : The Loud Empire's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Following new legislation in The Loud Empire, most voters only see their chosen representative visit once every election cycle.