The Queendom of The Loud Empire is a very large, orderly nation, renowned for its parental licensing program, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 106 million Citizens are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 35.5%.
The strong Imperial economy, worth 5.88 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Gambling. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 55,436 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, illegal book-trafficking rings dominate the black market, The Loud Empire has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories, and mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Loud Empire's national animal is the Squirrel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Loud Empire, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
- : The Loud Empire's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Following new legislation in The Loud Empire, The Loud Empire has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories.
- : The Loud Empire published "Political Relations:" (Factbook: Politics).
- : The Loud Empire published "Royal Woods TV Service: Breaking News: Lola Begins Recruiting" (Bulletin: News).
- : The Loud Empire lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : The Loud Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : The Loud Empire created a custom banner.
- : Following new legislation in The Loud Empire, illegal book-trafficking rings dominate the black market.
- : The Loud Empire was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Mother Knows Best State".