|Leader||Premier Kral VI|
The Allied States of The Lost Souls is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Premier Kral VI with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 14.896 billion Losts are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prague. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The all-consuming Lost Soulsian economy, worth a remarkable 2,119 trillion Scorches a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 142,283 Scorches, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Losts are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks, future leaders of The Lost Souls regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, and every week is blindness awareness week. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Lost Souls's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Statism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Lost Souls was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Silabar.
- : The Lost Souls was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Danera.
- : The Lost Souls was endorsed by The Holy Jebist-Posadist Order of Dekks.
- : The Lost Souls was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Nuevo Burrito.
- : The Lost Souls was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Westerlies.
- : The Lost Souls lost the endorsement of The Smeckledorfed Bois of Student Loan Debt.
- : The Lost Souls was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cuscatlan.
- : The Lost Souls was endorsed by The Free Syndicates of Wileyshire.
- : The Lost Souls was endorsed by The Grandest Duchy of Agune.
- : The Lost Souls's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".