The Grand UwU of The loegon of Mankind is a massive, genial nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, devout population of 1.321 billion loegon of Mankindians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of beriili. The average income tax rate is 58.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong loegon of Mankindian economy, worth 99.0 trillion Reich coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 74,963 Reich coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present, wedding bands come in pairs to form wedding manacles, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around beriili, and government popup ads are springing up like weeds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The loegon of Mankind's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The loegon of Mankind's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : The loegon of Mankind applied to join the World Assembly.
- : The loegon of Mankind relocated from Wolfonia to Artificial Solar System.
- : The loegon of Mankind resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The loegon of Mankind's influence in Wolfonia rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : The loegon of Mankind endorsed The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 30.
- : The loegon of Mankind was endorsed by The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 30.
- : The loegon of Mankind endorsed The Colony of Hybr1dThe0ry.
- : Following new legislation in The loegon of Mankind, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- : Following new legislation in The loegon of Mankind, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around beriili.