The Federal Republic of The Liberty Empire is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Imperial President with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 3.568 billion Liberty Empireans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Rome. The average income tax rate is 96.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Liberty Empirean economy, worth 668 trillion Dollahs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 187,244 Dollahs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, and a third of Liberty Empireans are e-certified CEOs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Liberty Empire's national animal is the Majestic Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Liberty Empire, a third of Liberty Empireans are e-certified CEOs.
- : The Liberty Empire lost the endorsement of The First Republic of Mattalania.
- : The Liberty Empire's influence in Union of Shoddy Subaverage Republics rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : The Liberty Empire voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Farm".
- : Following new legislation in The Liberty Empire, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : The Liberty Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Politics Amino"".
- : Following new legislation in The Liberty Empire, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects.
- : The Liberty Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Species Extinction".
- : The Liberty Empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in The Liberty Empire, televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events.
Endorsements Received: None.