|Leader||Supreme Emperor Roger Childers|
The Imperialist State of The Liamese Empire is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme Emperor Roger Childers with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 9.205 billion Liamese are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while International Aid and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liamopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 82.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Liamese economy, worth a remarkable 2,099 trillion Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 228,038 Rupees, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 696,609 per year while the poor average 57,860, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
Expats return home to a government devoid of social and environmental agencies, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year, the homeless more often beg for mercy than money, and people who stay late at the office often come home to find their own funeral being planned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Liamese Empire's national animal is the Tyrannosaurus Rex, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Liamese Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Liamese Empire's influence in Ealdgeriht fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : The Liamese Empire's influence in Ealdgeriht rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : The Liamese Empire was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : The Ace Attorney Weeaboo of Atheris removed Appearance, Border Control, and Communications authority from The Liamese Empire as Emperor in Ealdgeriht.
- : The Liamese Empire lodged a message on the Ealdgeriht Regional Message Board.
- : The Liamese Empire was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Armed and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : The Liamese Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : The Liamese Empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : The Liamese Empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : The Liamese Empire was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.