|Faith||The Imperial Creed|
The Empire of The Krogan is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Dak'ir with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cynical population of 9.354 billion Imperial Citizens are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dhazil. The average income tax rate is 19.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Krogan economy, worth a remarkable 1,203 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 128,629 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sections of the police receive paramilitary training, many aides in Dak'ir's office are known to be serial jaywalkers, Dak'ir's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts, and a policy of plausible deniability helps protect the government from athletic doping scandals. Crime is totally unknown. The Krogan's national animal is the Varren, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Imperial Creed.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Krogan's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Krogan altered its national flag.
- : The Krogan's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Krogan's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Krogan's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Krogan was refounded in Balder.
- : The Krogan ceased to exist in The Species Alliance.
- : The Krogan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : The Krogan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : The Krogan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.