|Leader||Kim Gong Un|
|Faith||The Non-Heretic Religion|
The Kingdom of The Kingdom of BigNerd is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Kim Gong Un with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.37 billion Nerds love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nowhere. The average income tax rate is 79.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Nerd economy, worth 186 trillion Pains a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 136,062 Pains, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, parents are really careful to pick the right gun for their kids' birthdays, citizens praise the weeds that overwhelm their narrow vegetable realm, and voting is voluntary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Kingdom of BigNerd's national animal is the Tree, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Non-Heretic Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Kingdom of BigNerd was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : The Kingdom of BigNerd was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : The Kingdom of BigNerd was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : The Kingdom of BigNerd changed its national leader to "Kim Gong Un".
- : Following new legislation in The Kingdom of BigNerd, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in The Kingdom of BigNerd, citizens praise the weeds that overwhelm their narrow vegetable realm.
- : Following new legislation in The Kingdom of BigNerd, parents are really careful to pick the right gun for their kids' birthdays.
- : The Kingdom of BigNerd was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in The Kingdom of BigNerd, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in The Kingdom of BigNerd, the distracting décor lining the roads causes multiple pile-ups.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Meropis, Elisabethshagen, Ausvelt, St Scarlett, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Invernessia, The Champions League, Eco-Paris Reformation, Kanokla, Saint Domingo, Northern German Federation, Mynox, Yahlia, Irminsulia, Jim the Baptist, Walfo, Imperium Anglorum, GanymedEuropa, Warzakie, NorthPortugal, Dark Matter, North of Americas, Greater Icelandia, Apabeossie, Gliesetonia, Thracia and Crimea, Zulrich, Nardin, Someseni, Regnum Italiae, The Federal States of Ezasao, The New Nordic Union, Ombran, Christian Terra, An Clar, Trixeland, Alsted, Belvanski, Schiltia, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Berlin and Hanover, Valtrona, Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, Rary, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, and 5 others.Noristoniaka, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.