The Kingdom of The King of Albion is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by The King with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons. The hard-working population of 19.978 billion Albioneros enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Healthcare, and Social Policy are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 41.8%.
The Albionero economy, worth 646 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 32,350 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The King of Albion has designated Bowerstone as its capital city, nude art is becoming wildly popular, The King has just been declared ruler of The King of Albion in an international press conference, and ANVIL has been named as The King of Albion's national religion. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. The King of Albion's national animal is the Lion and its national religion is ANVIL.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The King of Albion's influence in Albion rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The King of Albion's influence in Albion rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The King of Albion's influence in Albion rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : The King of Albion relocated from Lazarus to Albion.
- : The King of Albion was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The King of Albion ceased to exist in Albion.
- : The King of Albion's influence in Albion rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The King of Albion relocated from Osiris to Albion.
- : The King of Albion changed the regional password in Albion.
- : The King of Albion was refounded in Osiris.