The Regnum Dei Gratia of The Just Anglo-Saxons is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Oswin III with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, complete lack of public education, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 4.628 billion Christiani have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is dominated by the Department of Spirituality, although Defense and Law & Order are also considered important, while Education and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Winchester. The average income tax rate is 7.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Christian economy, worth 126 trillion Saxon Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 27,259 Saxon Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, English Catholicism has been named as The Just Anglo-Saxons's national religion, and Oswin III has just been declared ruler of The Just Anglo-Saxons in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Just Anglo-Saxons's national animal is the Wyvern, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is English Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Just Anglo-Saxons's influence in Right to Life rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Just Anglo-Saxons changed its national demonym adjective to "Christian" and its demonym plural to "Christiani".
- : The Just Anglo-Saxons's influence in Right to Life rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Just Anglo-Saxons's influence in Right to Life rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Just Anglo-Saxons changed its national faith to "English Catholicism" and its leader to "Oswin III".
- : Following new legislation in The Just Anglo-Saxons, Oswin III has just been declared ruler of The Just Anglo-Saxons in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in The Just Anglo-Saxons, English Catholicism has been named as The Just Anglo-Saxons's national religion.
- : The Just Anglo-Saxons's influence in Right to Life rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : The Just Anglo-Saxons was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments, Highest Crime Rates, and Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : The Just Anglo-Saxons relocated from Balder to Right to Life.