The Empire of The island of Kiria is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Lord Emperor with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 14.822 billion Kirians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kiria. The average income tax rate is 4.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kirian economy, worth a remarkable 2,534 trillion Golden Doubloons a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 170,978 Golden Doubloons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Glamping Kirians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, and it is a silent spring in The island of Kiria. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The island of Kiria's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Imperialism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The island of Kiria was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Praetai.
- : The island of Kiria endorsed The Endorse pls of Hobbesistan.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, it is a silent spring in The island of Kiria.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, glamping Kirians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : The island of Kiria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Forest".
- : The island of Kiria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsibility in Transferring Arms".
- : The island of Kiria endorsed The DO NOT ENDORSE of Dremaur.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble.
Endorsements Received: 35 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Kangarawa, Freedom Fascists, Todd McCloud, Bachtendekuppen, Mundiferrum, Newpromisedland, Radnia, New Leganes, Ktox, Eurasian Socialist Federation, The Romanum Legio, Surfidonia, Survivoristan, Roissyland, Propwash, Guj-Sec, The Empire of Rijelv, Eruopia, Eloparatimi, Eagas, Robjtopia, Bhattacharyaland, Waldangelbach, Oceanic Peoples, Aelitia, Freed Animals, Chodean Kal, Centurionis, Fabulous Regime of Sugar, Turkish Jordan, NewProtoState, Prevaland, Dremaur, and Praetai.