|Leader||The Lord Emperor|
The Empire of The island of Kiria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Lord Emperor with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 21.949 billion Kirians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kiria. The average income tax rate is 30.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kirian economy, worth a remarkable 4,966 trillion Golden Doubloons a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 226,274 Golden Doubloons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars, and the number of judges has tripled in recent months. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The island of Kiria's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Imperialism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The island of Kiria was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : The island of Kiria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : The island of Kiria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : The island of Kiria voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, the number of judges has tripled in recent months.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : The island of Kiria endorsed The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
- : The island of Kiria endorsed The Republic of Chriona.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Axdel, British Calradia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Hizuru, Dark Edgyness, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wiranath, Socialist Holy American Empire, Neruch, Brotherland, United China Nation, Ridann, Broengtopia, BearStackof2015, VW53Aland, Am Echad, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, La xinga, CopyCato, Firenation91, Brethren, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Someseni, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Barfleur, Modra, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Tretrid, Stellar Colonies, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Sovietsoyuz, Mays Austrian Nation, Jakubonia, Tseriesiscoming, and 12 others.Yossito II, Imprisoned Freeman, Filipopol, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Layngderfleethe, Coruh, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Chriona, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.