The Kingdom of The Imperial Franks is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by King Clement with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.903 billion Imperial Franks are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Spirituality are also considered important, while International Aid and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paris. The average income tax rate is 78.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial Frankian economy, worth 301 trillion Livres a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 103,829 Livres, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities, and King Clement shot first. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Imperial Franks's national animal is the Cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Imperial Franks was endorsed by The Serene Empire of Afaenvia.
- : The Imperial Franks's influence in The Land of Kings and Emperors rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in The Imperial Franks, King Clement shot first.
- : Following new legislation in The Imperial Franks, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Following new legislation in The Imperial Franks, asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes.
- : Following new legislation in The Imperial Franks, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds.
- : Following new legislation in The Imperial Franks, film studios own the rights to actors' likenesses until the next millennium.
- : The Imperial Franks endorsed The Kingdom of Litdralo.
- : The Imperial Franks was endorsed by The Kingdom of Litdralo.
- : Following new legislation in The Imperial Franks, enemy agents are generally eliminated with extreme prejudice.
Endorsements Received: 13 » Nulkia, Ofoten, Francomia, Mixacruza, Romparti, Coireate Islands, Conakria, JorizBar, Prosperlands, United States of Schreiberwan, Dear Old Uncle Sam, Litdralo, and Afaenvia.