The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris of the Imperial Crown is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Joshua Ravenclaw with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 14.714 billion Crystallians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crystallia City. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The thriving Crystallian economy, worth a remarkable 1,735 trillion Crystallian Pounds a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 117,961 Crystallian Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All-natural foods are becoming a major fad, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, medical lawsuits are out of control, and tax rises are attributed to divine will. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Imperial Crown's national animal is the Crystal Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Merlinism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : the Imperial Crown's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : the Imperial Crown altered its national flag.
- : the Imperial Crown's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : the Imperial Crown's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : the Imperial Crown's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : the Imperial Crown was refounded in Lazarus.
- : the Imperial Crown ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : the Imperial Crown was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 5% for Most Cultured.
- : the Imperial Crown was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : the Imperial Crown was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.