|Leader||Malama Kai La'au Yocatul|
The Celestial Empire of The Ik Ka Ek Akai is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Malama Kai La'au Yocatul with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and frequent executions. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 18.752 billion Yokatalaka enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Matuwahine. The average income tax rate is 92.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Yocatullic economy, worth a remarkable 2,139 trillion Kalakas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 114,098 Kalakas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has enacted freedom of information, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods, pro-democracy regime change has been avoided, and in a fit of passion Malama Kai La'au Yocatul has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Ik Ka Ek Akai's national animal is the moon wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Wairua.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Ik Ka Ek Akai's influence in Whatever rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : The Ik Ka Ek Akai relocated from Lazarus to Whatever.
- : The Ik Ka Ek Akai founded the region Whatever.
- : The Ik Ka Ek Akai altered its national flag.
- : The Ik Ka Ek Akai's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Ik Ka Ek Akai was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The Ik Ka Ek Akai ceased to exist in Balder.
- : The Ik Ka Ek Akai was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : The Ik Ka Ek Akai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : The Ik Ka Ek Akai was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.