|Leader||President Milán L Longton|
The United Federation of The Huterric Union is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President Milán L Longton with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, smutty television, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.61 billion Huterrics enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lansadas. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Huterric economy, worth 669 trillion Terrics a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 119,346 Terrics, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's war memorials are being torn down and replaced with peace gardens, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, and party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Huterric Union's national animal is the Red Squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Huterric Union published "Lamder International Airlines" (Bulletin: Opinion).
- : The Principality of Trump Fan 13 dismissed The Huterric Union as Prime Minister of Luck.
- : The Huterric Union's influence in Gay rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Huterric Union's influence in Gay rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Huterric Union published "Lansadas Langchank International Airport" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : The Huterric Union's influence in Gay rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Huterric Union's influence in Gay rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Huterric Union's influence in Gay rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Huterric Union's influence in Gay rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Huterric Union relocated from Luck to Gay.