|Leader||High Duke Miles Dagonet Ducksworth|
The Grand Duchy of The House of Ducksworth is a massive, safe nation, ruled by High Duke Miles Dagonet Ducksworth with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, digital currency, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 3.393 billion Ducksworthers are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Duckholme. The average income tax rate is 71.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ducksworthian economy, worth 453 trillion Duckles a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,635 Duckles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bike rage is all the rage, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, thalassophobia and heliophobia are on the rise, and a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The House of Ducksworth's national animal is the Duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The House of Ducksworth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in The House of Ducksworth, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army.
- : Following new legislation in The House of Ducksworth, thalassophobia and heliophobia are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in The House of Ducksworth, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in The House of Ducksworth, bike rage is all the rage.
- : The House of Ducksworth was endorsed by The NPA Lieutenant of Deropia.
- : The House of Ducksworth was endorsed by The Avid Rodent of Malphe.
- : The House of Ducksworth was endorsed by The Kute Koalas of Sanjurika.
- : The House of Ducksworth was endorsed by The Republic of Sacrento.
- : The House of Ducksworth was endorsed by The Holy Violet Matriarchy of Racoda.
Endorsements Received: 118 » Unimaginable Doom, Sankami, Sil Dorsett, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Yaorozu, Holy Oranz, Ceretis, Shadowrik, SillyString, Frances Francis the First of France, Republic of Dixie, HMS Unicorn, Xentherida, Guslantis, American MapleStory, Wineclaw, Malta Comino Gozo, Siwale, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Selfgradatude, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Omicron Persei V111, Southern Stroraia, The Rossinite Empire, Pallaith, Kingdom of Space, Kwaj, Amerian States, General COE, Friently, Shin-Hachioji, Diodone, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Sheppey, Prevaland, Kelvaros Prime, Yaris, Buckerino, Seven Hills, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, and 68 others.Universal State Formula, The Lancerian Empire, PlanetPunk, Corfad, Tredano, Pakistan 001, Territorio di Nessuno, Lionia, Panama Coalition, Ice and Tinian, Wodan, Forunte, Thenaca, Ainsworth, Beodarasc, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, Eglise Sainte Eve, Alsatian Island, Illusia and Neverendia, The Mazur Empire, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Rainengrad, Puczovska, Morlanka, Atain, Wesley Republic, Albacria, The Windmilluminati, Freienland, Benolia, Mordant99, Lungha, SchoolHouse Rock, Ozstan, Nueava Libertalia, Q w e r t y, ThE eNd oF eE, Underground Techno, Shibutani, Californian Redwood, THX1138, Snoodum, Former English Colony, New Lakemba, Kylesburgh, Killbear, Koda-Land, The Pantheons, Highton Islands, Avgrunden, Northern United Arkadia, The Gamer Party, Eravonia, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Malphe, and Deropia.