|Faith||no such thing|
The Rogue Nation of The Horror Channel is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ringo Juna with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, strictly enforced bedtime, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 29.963 billion Horror Channelians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ringovania. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Horror Channelian economy, worth a remarkable 4,628 trillion Brains a year, is highly specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 154,468 Brains, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget, defense lawyers often argue there's no proof murder victims weren't vampires, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts, and there is something rotten in the state of The Horror Channel. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Horror Channel's national animal is the Free-range Zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is no such thing.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Idyllic Dystopia of The Sixteenth Night.
- : The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : The Horror Channel was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : The Horror Channel voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, there is something rotten in the state of The Horror Channel.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, defense lawyers often argue there's no proof murder victims weren't vampires.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Farrakhan, Unibot III, Beezertopia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Sarotte, The Pacific Caliphate, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Pettlland, Emeseses, Collosuss, Aqueira, Aggro, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Arinteriswith, Florin, Aandruzognivia, ThePlace, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, Delight, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, Magrinia, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Ulslur, Parx, Ghojingles, Lederland, Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Toerana, Minskiev, and Illu-chi.